What's new

Acquisitions for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have traded him a flare tip & Arko with the $80. THEN he would have been hooked. Maybe the stuff was too fufu:)
Great score.

How can you sleep at night?
Imagine how his son must feel, since he spent at least three times, no, Five Times, that amount and wanted to do something memorable for his Dad.
Shame!

You got a great deal! If I had seen this on CraigsList it would have saved me a ton of money on my fathers birthday gift. I had picked up a Art of Shaving Pure Badger Brush, Pre Shave Oil, Shaving Cream and Aftershave Balm, 2 tubes of Mr Taylors Luxury Aftershave Balm and a Merkur Vision 2000 set with bowl, brush and a stand for him...

Dang nice pickup. I thought of this the second I saw the picture of everything. $08152012phillipsyaus.gif

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
His son is probably a member of B&B, and when he sees this thread he's going to throw up on his shoes.

Anyone remember a thread a week or two ago about a member wanting to give his dad better gear? Could it be?

Two bits for me this week.

Kampfe Star SE razor. Have been after one for a while. In excellent condition considering it's age (you can date it by the jeweller who sold it in around 1905 I think).

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

And a Henckels 'Henso' DE razor. Pretty rare. This was very grubby but has cleaned up well. Some patches of very minor plate loss on the handle but apart from that it's in very good condition.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom