• 70s

• 60s

• 50s

• 40s

• 30s

• 20s

• Teens

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I have seen this done on other forums and I was curious what out group looks like in difference by age. I looked around for a similar thread, but failed to find one or I am just bad at searching. Might be fun to see where we all stand.

Essentially vote in the poll as well as leaving some info about how long you have been DE or Straight razor shaving.

Kinda weird how the 20's line up wit the 50's. now when I was 20 I didn't care what I shaved with or even if I shaved. I am so glad that there are so many new guys keeping wet shaving alive.

70. Started shaving with a DE (that, SE and straights is all there was back then). Took a detour into carts when they came out. Back to a DE about 3 years ago. Been using soap and badger for over 45 years, though.

56, always disliked canned shaving cream. Started brush and mug about 20 years ago.
a couple of years ago the sensor blades at the store were locked up.
remembered my grandfathers Tuckaway in the attic, picked up double edge blades at the store that were not locked up.
fun flirting with old ladies at antique stores, now it's fun.
hopeing to find a lather catcher is fun.

33, switched from cartridges from DE earlier this month. I just converted my dad to DE today; he's 66.

Top Bottom