What's new

Linux Mint

No no no... what you mean, is "Congratulations to Lynchmeister" who began this zombie show nightmare of a thread. :biggrin:

Are you kidding? Congratulate that jerk who has nearly run me out of house and home buying eyebleach for all you schlubs?! Pfft. I think not. :mad3:

Are you kidding? Congratulate that jerk who has nearly run me out of house and home buying eyebleach for all you schlubs?! Pfft. I think not. :mad3:

Corey wasn't *that* pale white. :lol:
Tho, I do remember he promised follow up pictures. hmmmmm....knowing this crowd, prolly better that he "forgot."

Corey wasn't *that* pale white. :lol:
Tho, I do remember he promised follow up pictures. hmmmmm....knowing this crowd, prolly better that he "forgot."

In reality, I'm probably paler than he is, plus I have an almost impossible time getting a tan. But I've had the sense/taste to not post pictures of myself without a shirt.

How do you think I had that bleach supply locked in so well?

In reality, I'm probably paler than he is, plus I have an almost impossible time getting a tan. But I've had the sense/taste to not post pictures of myself without a shirt.

How do you think I had that bleach supply locked in so well?

For that, we are all grateful. And besides, one could only guess at the comments "some people" would make. :biggrin: 'Course, you'd also have to have a rack at least as awesome as Chip's or you'd never hear the end of that either.

No no no... what you mean, is "Congratulations to Lynchmeister" who began this zombie show nightmare of a thread and to myself for fanning the flames and feeding the fire. :biggrin:

WooHoo!

Those extra pictures that you requested are on the way....

Hmm... I call shenegans on Corey for creative quoting. :lol:

('Course zombies do make good kindling.)

Edit: I think Chip owes us some vacation snaps too, doesn't he?

What a wild coincidence! 2012 was my inmate number.

:tongue_sm:biggrin::lol:

Edit: This is gonna open up a whole new realm of possibilities for you guys to slag me off on. :001_huh:

What do you mean "was" your inmate number?
I hear you are "absent" from the thread because your online minutes were taken away due to some "shanking" going on. I only assumed it was with a knife.

I hear you are "absent" from the thread because your online minutes were taken away due to some "shanking" going on. I only assumed it was with a knife.

You know, on the off chance that any of this ever devolves into more pictures, I'm going to take Erik's advice and start reading this forum with a text-only browser. From there, the only step forward is a braille terminal once I stab my eyes out with a knife.

You know, on the off chance that any of this ever devolves into more pictures, I'm going to take Erik's advice and start reading this forum with a text-only browser. From there, the only step forward is a braille terminal once I stab my eyes out with a knife.

:lol:

Yeah, you've probably had enough for one lifetime. We'll try to spare your eyes.

What a wild coincidence! 2012 was my inmate number.

:tongue_sm:biggrin::lol:

Edit: This is gonna open up a whole new realm of possibilities for you guys to slag me off on. :001_huh:

I heard that was the number of times you threatened to show pics of you shirtless to soapbox.

It was also the number of times Zeni asked for shirtless pictures of you.

Top Bottom