What's new

My new wallet.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very nice! First class quality!!! Where did you get it at? Over the years, I have migrated to front pocket wallets.

Very nice! First class quality!!! Where did you get it at? Over the years, I have migrated to front pocket wallets.

Bottega has a boutique in Carmel, California, only about an hour or so from where I live. Great staff, infinitely patient as I deliberated my purchase. I was very close to getting an ink blue stingray wallet from them, but just couldn't see myself using it everyday. Was gorgeous though.

That's very cool. I actually went to high school on the Upper East side with the son of the owners of Bottega, Gabe Moltedo. I know they sold it to Gucci and now he has his own luxury women's bag house named Corto Moltedo. Look it up, the bags are very cool and chic. That's a high quality product that you've got right there.

Max

Looks like a very nice product! I just can't see spending what designers typically ask for their products.

In any case, I hope you truly enjoy it! I'm sure it's a wonderful wallet. The pattern is great. And I'm sure the pictures don't do the color justice.

I decided the Intreciatto was too nice not to use daily, and wanted something a little more special for special occasions.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice wallet! I'm another that has made the move to minimalist wallets (I use a Saddleback ID wallet), but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate another nice leather product.

Enjoy!

Very nice wallets! Is the Intreciatto brown/grey in colour, or is that black and its just the tint of the photo that gives it that tone?

The first is actually olive green which can look brownish grey in some lights, the second looks black on camera but is a very dark blue.

Top Bottom