What's new

PIF - Celebration!

Greetings!

I have a ton to be thankful for, but right now I am celebrating getting into a graduate program I have been working towards for quite some time. So, to celebrate my newest good fortune I want to pass on a few items I have collected during the past year.

The goods:

Merkur Model 180 Long Handled DE with box
Van Der Hagen 100% badger hair brush
Mystic Water Shaving Soap - Eucalyptus and Spearmint
Trufitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Shaving Cream Unscented ~80%
50 Astra SP

Basically, as you can see, it all amounts to a fairly decent starter kit and I am hoping it reaches someone who is on their way to celebrating something big in their life.

To enter:

Just say, "I'm in", or you can mention something you're looking forward to or already celebrating.

Good luck to all and the random winner will be chosen on April 13, 2013!

$PIF.jpg

I'm in. I'm looking forward to my son's high school graduation!
Thanks.
Edit to add our 12 wedding anniversary on April Fool's Day.

Last edited:
I'm in. I'm looking forward to my 16th wedding anniversary the day before this PIF closes. Thanks!

I'm in thanks for the great pif. I'm looking forward to my son and daughter's birthdays and a great year.

Not In, But, Congratulations, and, very kind Pif!

I am looking forward to my middle child's HS grad coming this spring, but, Really looking forward to a moment, coming this year, when I will have been married more of my life than I was single.

Congrats to you and your son. Nothing as served me better in my life than my education--with the exception of my family and many good friends.

I think others may have a more compelling celebration that I. But I'n in anyway.

I'm celebrating my Father's life next month. It will the third year since his passing. As a tribute I am planning to try to make the move to DE shaving. He shaved "old school" most of his life and used to laugh at my cartridge razors. I stared with DEs in high school, but it was a disaster. I know my prep was bad then and I'm sure my technique sucked. Also, I believe my face has changed considerably over the years.

Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to you and your son.

Im in
Im looking foward to my wife returning home from her TDY (military trip). She's been gone for three weeks and the little one is running me eagged

Congrats, you should be very proud.

I'm in, and I'm looking forward to a year of health and happiness for my family and friends (2012 saw a family member succumb to cancer).

Top Bottom