What's new

PIF - Celebration!

I'm in! Looking forward to watching my three children and their favorite cousin hunt eggs tomorrow, and having brunch with my Wife and brother and sister in law!!

I've decides to move the time-table for drawing the winner of this PIF up a week to this Saturday 06 April. So, if you want to enter, please do so soon!

Very generous. I'm thankful that in a few weeks it'll be our 16th wedding anniv. And we survived winter.

I'm in, and also looking forward to warmer camping weather.

Sorry I didn't read through the entire thread... what is your field of study and where is the program?

I'm in. I am most looking forward to my wife graduating college! I am very proud of her, as she was able to complete her degree and help take care of our son with Autism, which if anyone has experience, is no easy venture when they are young :biggrin1:

Congratulations!!

Consider me in. I'm new to the wet shaving world, but have taken the leap and am awaiting the arrival of my DE gear from WCS. We're heading to Vegas next month to celebrate our 16th anniversary; I've booked a "Royal Shave" at Bellagio, so I figured I'd give my face six weeks to get accustomed to the blade before meeting the straight razor...

Ken

Top Bottom