What's new

Rings

Anyone like to wear rings? I mean aside from wedding bands.

I wear a Rhodium ring with a CZ on my right ring finger.

What sort of rings do you like? Which fingers do you wear them on?

May sound cheezy but I still wear my class ring on my right ring finger. I guess its my way of remembering who I am and where I came from.

I don't wear a ring but if I did I would get this authentic 3rd century roman archer's ring for only about $130.00

proxy.php

I don't wear a ring but if I did I would get this authentic 3rd century roman archer's ring for only about $130.00

proxy.php

That sort of thing is very tempting, but sadly I have already reached my male ring quota (one on each hand). One of them is my iron ring, which is essentially mandatory for us engineers in Canada.

Edit: pic and link added.

$TriRing.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my silver and turquoise ring. I purchased it back in 2006 from Earthworks Gallery in Waynesville NC...its a beauty.

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg

I wear a 1/2 carat diamond cluster ring on my right ring finger and want to get a nice initial ring for my left ring finger. I'm not married and don't plan to so I might as well get something for it.

I've got a nice ring I wear on my right hand (wedding band on the left).
It's a titanium ring or so it says on it. It has some little CZ stones and black enamel on it which is wearing off.
It doesn't sound like anything special, but my wife gave it to me and I like it.

I wear my high school class ring on my right hand ring finger. It will be replaced with my collegiate ring when I graduate. And that with a wedding band should I ever get married.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Simply a Platinum Wedding band (knife edge...very thin)... I've considered a unique crest style ring for my right hand after seeing a guy who came into a place of business and shared a 1700's era ring he wore with me. Very Cool!

Aside from my wedding ring, I wear my Freemason ring on my right ring finger. IMO I think that more than two rigns on a man is a bit much, especially if you wear a watch like I do.

I had a gold signet ring, that had my initials inlaid in black, beautiful ring that my wife bought for me as an engagement gift 35 years ago. The one day I for get to put it on, and the house was robbed! Didn't care about the Movado, or the Omega they got. This ring was special to me.

I had a 1/2 carat custom ring that a friend made. It was very heavey and meant for everyday wear. The one night I went camping and left it at home, the babysitter had some people over and one of them stole it. My daughter saw him coming out of my bedroom stuffing things in his pocket and the police said he denied it and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Needless to say I was a little steamed. I called the jeweler that made it and he said it was worth about $3500. I didn't have it scheduled on my insurance and got the max payout of $1000, which didn't come close to covering it, after you throw the watch in that he stole as well.

I wear my wedding band, and occasionally I'll wear a simple black fashion ring that my wife had engraved for me on my right ring finger.

I wear a wedding band that was the wrong size, but I added some material inside so it fits. I wear it every day, despite the fact that it is extremely uncomfortable. I can't imagine wanting to wear other rings. Actually, I spend a lot of time not wearing it because I am usually doing things that make it dangerous to wear a ring.

I wish I liked rings. I have a blue star sapphire pinky ring and a wedding band that I got back in the 60's and never wore for more than a day or two. I've never been able to stand having a ring on my finger. My wife's been pretty understanding about the wedding ring for 43 years.

Top Bottom