What's new

Feather AS-D2

Well, I did it. I pulled the trigger on the new Feather AS-D2. I pulled the trigger because I got 10% discount on Connaughtshaving using the code: "TSRNIS" Free Shipping. $187.54 to my door. I don't know if that is a good price or not I just know they had them in stock and I wanted to be in on the first run. I am hoping that I really like it. I am pretty sure that I will as I tend to favor the mild razors. If not, I am sure that someone would be happy to buy it from me on the BST.

Now comes the hard part. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail. :sad: For now.

I would like to officially announce the END of my RAD!

AS-D1 On the left..... AS-D2 On the right.....

$AS-D1.jpg$AS-D2.jpg$Feather-AS-D2.jpg

Last edited:
That's an absolutely gorgeous razor, Bill. Congrats! :thumbup: I had a chance to handle one at Pasteur Pharmacy when in NYC on business last week. I almost pulled the trigger on it as well, but at the last minute decided on a Pils 101NE. Absolutely no buyer's remorse; it's a beauty and delivers great shaves.

I hope your wait is a short one!

Thanks Jim, I am kind of laughing at myself right now because I didn't put much effort into finding one here in the States. I did check IB and WCS and neither of them had it in stock and couldn't tell me when they would. In fact, IB is still selling the AS-D1. I thought those were supposed to go back to the manufacture.

Congrats to you on the Pils 101NE :thumbup:

I'm a big fan of the AS-D1 and as the saying goes....if I could only have one. Hope you find as much joy with the AS-D2 as I do with the early model.

True, they are expensive, but so are most other stainless steel razors. Also, if the Feather works for you, it could be the only DE razor you will ever need.

Probably, but for the price,I could get lots and lots of other good razors, hehe! My Futur does a damn fine shave for a lot less (but I will admit the Feather is a beautiful thing). Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger on a second hand one.

BTW: what is this talk about having only one razor??:blink: That is not real wetshaver talk!! One can never have enough razors lol!:lol:

Last edited:
BTW: what is this talk about having only one razor??:blink: That is not real wetshaver talk!! One can never have enough razors lol!:lol:

True!

Even though I love my AS-D1, I have purchased many other DE razors. They help me put things in perspective--at least that's what I tell my wife!

Top Bottom