What's new

Aloe Vera

This morning I tried Aloe Vera just after Aqua Velva and all I can say is : fantastic!By the second I applied Aloe Vera gel on my skin, razor irritation was gone. My skin is so soft It's like I'm born again :biggrin:
If you have the opportunity to try Aloe vera gel, don't hesitate : it really helps.

I can vouch for Aloe vera too. It makes a great aftershave balm. You can get big tubes in Holland and Barretts. Good for sunburn too.

I use Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, and I've noticed it is very soothing, and leaves my face soft. I've been thinking about trying Aloe Vera gel.

J/A/S/O/N makes a "Witch Vera" that is, of course, Aloe gel with witch hazel, but also with a bit of menthol. My new go-to ASB, extremely soothing. Also works at other times during the day, just as a pick-me-up.

Aloe Gel ... Witch Hazel .. and a little favorite fragrance oil mixed in my palms makes a good AS for me

I use Jason's Witch Vera also . I like it a lot. It combines the best of both. I very often use it after shaving as well. I recommend it.

DaveS:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Top Bottom