What's new

PIF - A small token of my appreciation

Good day Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I’ve only been a member of B&B for a short time, but I have learned a great deal about wet shaving and more importantly about kindness and generosity. I’ve been in the forum community for years, primarily with car-specific forums and I’ve never witnessed such maturity, generosity, kindness, or camaraderie.

I’ve joined car modification forums, where the average member is young and reckless so perhaps I did not expect much from those communities. However, I’ve also been a member of several high-end car forums such as Maserati, Porsche, Mercedes, and Ferrari where you’d expect a certain level of maturity and even camaraderie… but it’s not always the case.

I can honestly say that B&B is the only forum that I’ve joined where I’m not afraid to ask questions (even seemingly simple ones). It’s also the only forum I joined where perfect strangers treat each other like best friends and simply give… give knowledge, give kindness, give advice, and give goods… in exchange for nothing! This is a place I’m proud to be a part of and I would like to give back a little to this wonderful community. Although these items cannot begin to express my gratitude to B&B, I hope that someone can benefit from them… even a fraction of what I’ve benefited from B&B.

Now, for the details…

Rules: Just be a member of B&B (newbies to seniors)

Timeframe: Ends Friday April 12[SUP]th[/SUP] at 10:00 PM Central Standard Time (US)

Shipping: I will ship anywhere in the world

Winner: Will be drawn using MS Excel Random Number Generator based on thread post number. First one with “I’m in” wins.

The goods: Everything you see in the picture.

• Gentlemens Refinery The Standard Moisturizer (used it once)
  • Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm (used it twice)
  • Art of Shaving Sandalwood Aftershave Balm (1/3 full)
  • Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Lotion (used it once)
  • Art of Shaving Sandalwood Pre-shave Oil (used it once)
  • Proraso White Pre-shave Cream (80% full)
  • Neutrogena Invigorating Face Wash (used it once)
  • Neutrogena Razor Defense Face Scrub (used it once)
  • 90 Astra Superior Platinum Blades (new)

Again, thank you and good luck.

$PIF 032613.jpg

Im In. I feel the same sediments as you for this forum. Thanks for your generosity it keeps the good feelings going :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm In,
never saw such generosity/care for other neither, dont know if it my country or its the same everywhere else.

Top Bottom