What's new

I tried Osage.

A wonderful member on here (name kept hidden in case he wants to be left anonymous) sent me a sample...wow. I need like fifty bottles. I love the scent, too. It's similar to Barbasol Rush but better. Darn high shipping costs! :lol: I will be getting plenty of this stuff when I finally decide to get some. Oh, and I had a cold water shave with CO Bigelow...yeah, it was THAT cold.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If you really like the smell, make your own at home.

Just mix alcohol with

$pg-324_2z.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It's really some of the iciest menthol AS I have ever put on, without a doubt.
I just cannot get past that Vapo-Rub smell. I even tried mixing it with other stuff to offset the smell.

When you young pups walk in to work smelling of Osage, people think "oh, he must have hurt himself working out" or "poor thing must have a cold"

When an aged member such as myself walks in wearing Osage, it's just a knowing smile and a nod.
I don't need to reinforce my aging persona :lol:

I hear ya, Phil. My solution? Osage followed by a liberal dose of Aqua Velva. Cold as ____, but you only smell the Velva.:thumbup1:

I love the stuff, but I make sure to wash my hands directly afterwards in warm, soapy water, else they'd be ice. It does have that Vicks smell, to be sure, but I don't find that it lasts too long. Maybe an hour later it fades on me.

More for me, i guess? :thumbsup:

It's really some of the iciest menthol AS I have ever put on, without a doubt.
I just cannot get past that Vapo-Rub smell. I even tried mixing it with other stuff to offset the smell.

When you young pups walk in to work smelling of Osage, people think "oh, he must have hurt himself working out" or "poor thing must have a cold"

When an aged member such as myself walks in wearing Osage, it's just a knowing smile and a nod.
I don't need to reinforce my aging persona :lol:

A wonderful member on here (name kept hidden in case he wants to be left anonymous) sent me a sample...wow. I need like fifty bottles. I love the scent, too. It's similar to Barbasol Rush but better. Darn high shipping costs! :lol: I will be getting plenty of this stuff when I finally decide to get some. Oh, and I had a cold water shave with CO Bigelow...yeah, it was THAT cold.
Hi Zack: I'm surprised that this was your 1st time with the Osage Rub. I absolutely love this stuff. After I perform my face & head shave, I perform an ice cube rub, towel dry, apply refrigerated WH, and refrigerated Osage Rub.

Place WH and the Osage Rub in the refrigerator and it will add an extra icy boost to your shave routine. I love how the Osage Rub gives that tingling sensation (most especially if it is refrigerated).:thumbup:

WARHAWK

Check with barbers in your area, mine sells Osage for a flat $5 per bottle..tax included.

Top Bottom