What's new

Saint Charles Shave New Spice or Queen Charlotte Soaps Old Spice?

Saint Charles Shave New Spice or Queen Charlotte Soaps Old Spice? Which is better? Easier on the skin? Smells more like OS? Who has tried these and can provide a review? Mama Bear's burns my face and I want something that smells somewhat like OS.

I have had Saint Charles new spice and love it, It wasn't till recently that I even knew what OS smelled like. But now that I think about it it did smell a lot like OS. anyway You can't go wrong with New Spice, plus you get free samples of soap that last quite a while. I say go for New Spice.

I have never used Matt's Old Spice but I would imagine that it is his take on Old Spice. SCS New Spice scent is nothing at all like Old Spice. Both soapers are excellent BTW.

We no longer make Old Spice Type as a shaving product, so I think that kind of narrows down your choices for you :wink: :001_smile

Care to elaborate why?

After using your GIT type soap I believe you have killed my soap acquisition disorder. Everything else I use seems inferior. Guess that still leaves your other scents as options heh.

New Spice smells sweet like caramel. Or candy. Or caramel candy.

Not like Old Spice.

I think Krissy at Prairie Creations still makes an Old Spice scented soap.

My tin of Saint Charles Shave New Spice arrived yesterday and I shaved with it this morning. Amazing lather! You are correct. It does not smell like OS. To me it smells like vanilla waffer cookies, but I like that!

My tin of Saint Charles Shave New Spice arrived yesterday and I shaved with it this morning. Amazing lather! Youent aside are correct. It does not smell like OS. To me it smells like vanilla waffer cookies, but I like that!

Scent aside, isn't the lather outstanding. Love SCS soaps.

Top Bottom