What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We just got a new machine at work that has Major Dickason beans. Nothing special, but not bad for work coffee.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Lampshade Brazil Carmo de Minas in a French press. Almost done with this sack. Who knows what will follow???

JFG in the Cuisanart.

JFG is a locally (Knoxville) produced coffee. Some may label it rather "pedestrian". Nonetheless we Tennessee folks like it plenty.

Blended 1/3 Sulawesi and 2/3 Peruvian. Ground 11 grams of the Indonesian then transferred the grounds to the other hopper and finished off with 31.5 grams for a liter pot of brew. I have do grind blends this way as the hoppers on my Forte-BG grinders have different weights (different tare).

Both coffees roasted yesterday.

Not what I expected. Won't be doing that blend again :nonod:

The Sulawesi on its on was pretty nice yesterday but mixed in with the South American it just did not work. Tomorrow I'll see what the Peruvian taste like on its own.

Iced Americano to help beat the heat.
$espresso-on-ice-CIMG5250.jpg
$espresso-on-ice-CIMG5253.jpg

Hello gents

My first post here @ B&B. As it is, my first one is about coffee, and not shaving (blasphemy? :laugh: ). Well, anyway...
This mornings vacation coffee is 42g Cafe Noir beans ground on my Bodum grinder, then thrown into my (Bodum) french press and added 800 grams of water ~94-96 degrees C. After four minutes the plunger was pushed to the buttom. And here I am, enjoying a nice black cup of wonderful coffee!

A good day to you all, here from Denmark.
$IMG_20160801_073027.jpg

Top Bottom