What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

EF1B0399-B30D-45EF-A359-ED540D2264A9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been digging on AJ's Andre's Morning Cup, ground fine, brewed through a porceline pour-over, extra strong, straight-up.

Maraba coffee from the local roaster this morning, pulled two double-shots (Silvia) in a bowl and filled with steamed soy milk :) Its not like real milk, but at least it doesn't leave me with stomach ache all day! ;)

Grinding Tanzanian Moshi Peaberry beans in a Delongi grinder and brewing in a french press. The coffee tastes lovely but I reckon I need to get a burr grinder to get a better blend.
I want to get a Porlex hand grinder with ceramic burr.

Reactions: Wid
Today was 35 grams Stumptown's Hair Bender, 700 grams of water and a Chemex.

Vergnano "Antica Bottega" with Moka Bialetti Express. This is what I drink every morning. Delicious coffee.

You have excellent taste.

Grinding Tanzanian Moshi Peaberry beans in a Delongi grinder and brewing in a french press. The coffee tastes lovely but I reckon I need to get a burr grinder to get a better blend.
I want to get a Porlex hand grinder with ceramic burr.

One of the best investments I've ever made is in a good grinder. Those hand grinders are slow ...

Ethiopian Harar from a local roaster in my Technivorm. This coffee has a blueberry taste and smell to it. Very nice finish, but the blueberry is almost too overpowering.

Community Coffee Cafe Special, touch of sugar and splash of half and half. Community's Evangeline Blend or Eight O'Clock Columbian whole bean for days off.

Top Bottom