What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Aaah, I got stuck in a coffee catch 22! I am not awake enough without coffee but I need to be awake to remember my methods. I am drinking Yirgacheffe and normally that's a press pot for me, but I ground a half pound as Aeropress / drip.

I agree that the light roast stuff can be acidic. I checked out your local roasters website, they have a nice selection.

yeah, it's a bit fatiguing sometimes. third-wave coffee is a little bit too in love with the light roast in my opinion, I think it should be toned back a bit (find a fitting roast for each coffee instead of trying to bring fruit/acid out in every coffee).

my local roaster definitely stocks some great coffees, surprisingly great for a small roaster. they started selling most of the good stuff the past few months (they had a few dry months with their more mediocre coffee). they compare well with some of the bigger roasters in my opinion (stumptown and ceremony come to mind). another plus is that they sell beans in any quantity if you stop by there in person, easy to sample lots of coffees and buy the more expensive stuff in smaller quantities.

Top Bottom