What's new

Vintage Blades Shaving Brushes

Does anyone out there have one of their private branded brushes? What brush manufacter actually makes them? How are they as a brush?

Hi Mendel,

I have a VB finest 24 mm with which I am very happy. It handles hard soaps or croaps with ease and those tips when they're wet feel soooooo good. Good backbone, holds water well and holds lots of product. I don't know who the manufacturer is. I recommend this brush.

I have one in 22mm finest.

I would guess Franks shaving or a similar Chinese manufacturer makes them.

They are very good brushes, especially for the price. Picture a Franks brush with the QC of Vintage Blades. They are medium density with absolute gel like tips. Not always my cup of tea but definitely a nice change of pace.

i wouldn't sell mine.

I have the 24mm and it's fantastic. Brush tips are soft and gel like when wet and still has great backbone and flowthrough. If you like bigger brushes get the 24mm if not get one of the smaller knots. I asked who made them and they wouldn't say. They ship wrapped in paper and in a fairly nice box. For the money you can't find a better 2 band brush in this price range. IMHO.

Check out this a lot of great info and reviews of the whole VB line up.http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Player-in-the-Brush-Biz-Vintage-Blades-Brand

The 24 I have is a soap killer and wonderful with soaps and croaps as well. Take my advice just buy one for only $29.99-$37.49 you can't go wrong. Unless the description of the gel like tips isn't what your after. If you like a scritchy brush this isn't it. I would like to get the travel brush one day.

I just received the 22mm version and can't figure out why more people aren't talking about this brush. As previously described the tips feel like gel when wet (absolutely blew my mind how soft) yet it has enough backbone to easily lather hard soaps like MWF and Pre de Provence. I'm extremely happy with the quality of this product.

Top Bottom