What's new

Looking for a similar watch at a friendlier price point

I've fallen for this watch:
$582818d1324400187-favourite-square-rectangular-watches-mtr_11_0323_tagheuer_monza01.jpg
The problem is that it's between $2000-$6500 depending upon the model. It's a spectacular size for my wrist (~38mm), and the case shape seems ideal. I like the brown band and light cream face as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar to this?

38mm is a little hard to find now. In that higher price point you will be able to find one.
Look at Amazon...put in chronograph...look left side and go down to size 39mm or less...
See what they got. Then you can look all over the web for that model..If you find something you like.
Try unisex too. Good luck...:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the chronograph portion of the watch. I'm looking for more of a dress watch, so I won't be doing a lot of timing. I do like the look of the Tissot, but I'd prefer a mechanical if possible.

I just left JomaShop.com. They have a sale on MOVADO watches....pretty good prices. You should check it out.
The oldest watch I have is a MOVADO gold dress watch.

Christopher Ward doesn't have anything in the Rounded Rectangle shape that I'm looking for, though they're watches are very nice.

I was hoping to keep it under $500, definitely under $1k. It's certainly nothing pressing, so I'm willing to wait and find just the right timepiece.

Top Bottom