B&B Shoes? You knew it had to happen.

Are you interested in a B&B shoe?

• Yes, if it's under $350

• Yes, if it's under $300

• Yes, if it's under $250

• Yes, but something entirely different

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Mark The Shoe Shine Boy and I have been "kicking" around a number of shoe ideas and wanted to see if there was any interest in this. Right now, we're thinking something relatively simply. We'll be working with a manufacturer to take one of their RTW shoes and modify it slightly for us. The modification will be to make them a custom dark navy and add a hidden B&B badger logo, on the sole or insole. We have two brands that are willing to do this already. The minimum numbers aren't that bad, so we think it's worth pursuing. Yes, there are some logistic and sizing issues to work out. Assuming those can be solved, are you interested? Please vote.

Blue cordovan with black Badger heads on the toes...that would be a conversation starter....seriously....John and I would love to hear your ideas and comments. Like any project you can not satisfy everyone, but we are trying to get a great looking shoe at a exceptional value. We want you to stand proudly on a great foundation...

Monk straps?

I love those.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,055
I'm currently looking for a pair of longwings. I do have very wide feet - Alden's 3E always need a slight stretch to be viable so I would only be in if a v. wide were in the mix. Navy cordovan sounds great but unlikely to be available. Maybe ravello would be a fallback.

Top Bottom