B&B Shoes? You knew it had to happen.

Are you interested in a B&B shoe?

• Yes, if it's under $350

• Yes, if it's under $300

• Yes, if it's under $250

• Yes, but something entirely different

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A blue navy calf in a wing tip or with some baroque would be very nice. My office is business casual, but I wear dress slacks and a dress shirt 4-5 days a week, sometimes even on jeans Friday. All of my dress shoes but one pair are now AE. So if we are talking something that can be worn to work, blue will go with several colors of slacks, I would be interested in the $300 range.

So it looks like this thread basically died, but I'd def be interested if it was a sperry original boat shoe, or some mocassins, that is if this is still an idea.

Hmm...depending on variety and type I'd be down for this but last post was in May....is this thread hanging to gauge interest I wonder?

I think we can safely call this one dead. I've been playing with the idea of doing a custom Alden run though - if we get enough interest.

I think we can safely call this one dead. I've been playing with the idea of doing a custom Alden run though - if we get enough interest.
If we were talking loafer or dress boot I would be interested. Those are the two weak spots in my current rotation

Top Bottom