B&B Shoes? You knew it had to happen.

Are you interested in a B&B shoe?

• Yes, if it's under $350

• Yes, if it's under $300

• Yes, if it's under $250

• Yes, but something entirely different

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, I am out for suede, as just after this thread came about I stumbled on some blue suede Lobb loafers and couldn't help myself!! I am still down for some navy calf though...

Now I have to to figure out what in the hell to do with my blue suede shoes other than tell people to stay off of them...

Wear them to karaoke and sing the song by Elvis?

Blue B&B shoes? Snazzy! :biggrin1:

$BlueShoes.JPG

So Mark The Shoe Shine Boy and I have been "kicking" around a number of shoe ideas and wanted to see if there was any interest in this. Right now, we're thinking something relatively simply. We'll be working with a manufacturer to take one of their RTW shoes and modify it slightly for us. The modification will be to make them a custom dark navy and add a hidden B&B badger logo, on the sole or insole. We have two brands that are willing to do this already. The minimum numbers aren't that bad, so we think it's worth pursuing. Yes, there are some logistic and sizing issues to work out. Assuming those can be solved, are you interested? Please vote.

aby actual update with just a bit more of what you have been kicking around and schedule?

Sorry, I've been traveling quite a bit over the last month and am waaaay behind. I'll have a chat with Mark this week and post an update soon.

Sorry to bring it up, but just checking to see if there was an update?

Same as my last. I've been traveling a lot for the past 2 months and this had to take a back seat. I'm done with that for a while, so it's time to talk shoes again!

Very interested in this idea. I love my pair of Blue suede shoes from Nordstrom's 1901 line. There need to be more nicer blue shoes in the world.

Top Bottom