What's new

How To EDC Duct Tape

Nice!

I'm going to sort something similar out - but as a core/spool for keychain duct-tape I've got a little "smart phone stylus" that I was given as a bit of a gag gift, but it's the perfect size for this! :smile:

I wrapped some on one of the shopper rewards cards things from a grocery store.
That's a really good idea as well. I think I'll try the keychain version with some cord. Seems like it would be really nice to have with me and if its on a keychain it'll always be around.

On a similar note, I've kept my house key on some paracord for a long time. It's easier in the pocket than a keychain and I've got it long enough to wear around the neck. And now I've got some cordage with me at all times.

I have always wrapped duct tape around a bic lighter handle to use while camping. I dont smoke so I do not edc a lighter, but for those that do this is a very simple method.

edit** I almost forgot: tape down a loop of para cord to the lighter underneath the duct tape wrap, and that way you have a handy clip in point on your bic too.

Last edited:
I have always wrapped duct tape around a bic lighter handle to use while camping. I dont smoke so I do not edc a lighter, but for those that do this is a very simple method.

edit** I almost forgot: tape down a loop of para cord to the lighter underneath the duct tape wrap, and that way you have a handy clip in point on your bic too.
Awesome idea! I'm going to rig something up like this for my pack! Genius JaggerDragger. (Also not a smoker)

Top Bottom