What's new

What are some good jeans for under $100?

Deep breaths, fellas.

Matt -- to get back to your original question I have had occasional luck with Lucky's in that price range. Most of the time, I find myself having to shell out more than $100 to find something I'm happy with.
I'd like to have a few pairs of Levi's but the sizing just does not seem to work for me.

If you'd prefer American-made jeans for under $100, I have some suggestions:

-- Diamond Gusset (recommended by a previous poster in this thread)
-- All American Clothing
-- Texas Jeans
-- Round House
-- Buddy's Jeans
-- Duluth Trading Company and Lands' End also offer made in the USA models that are less than $100 (albeit, not by much).

Last edited:
I'm not sure where they're made, but I have good luck with Banana Republic jeans. On sale, they're around $40.

I have no idea what 7 for all Mankind cost, but I have a pair of those and one other pair of "nicer" jeans that I wear on occassion. They were each less than $100 on sale. They do feel nicer than the BR ones.

I also like Diamond Gusset for my casual Friday office jean and wrangler for work around the house jean.
I bought the regular fit ones in the color: Industrial blue which is a dark blue color. They have info on their website about how to measure before placing an order. http://store.americangusset.com/MEN.html
If you sign up for their emails you'll get notice of sales, etc.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
High end denim, it's the new silk.

$img6.jpg

In all seriousness for Matthew, I really like the Levi's 559 style, and for everyday work wear, my favorites are actually Lee Premium Select straight. I hadn't owned Lee jeans since I was a kid, but these surprised me. Nothing fancy, about $30 per pair, just basic comfortable jeans in good colors.

Bear in mind, work wear for me involves site visits to my 7 asphalt plants scattered throughout the Delmarva peninsula and around Jessup, MD.

Last edited:
For me its mostly the same criteria but in the UK(specifically scotland) and for larger sizes. I got a couple of pairs of levi 550's from amazon a few years back but the size i got is no longer showing up so im now searching around for more.

I'm a big fan of Lucky jeans. Super comfy, they come in great cuts, good quality, soft materials - can't ask for much more than that. While they're normally around $100 a pair, you can find them at Lucky outlet stores for $45-50 a pair, and I actually picked up a few pairs (in funky colors) at the Westfield Mall store in SF on sale for under $30 a pair. Can't beat that for quality, designer denim.

Top Bottom