What's new

Ink Review: Pelikan 4001 Turquoise

$CAM00048_zps930cf3fb.jpg
$CAM00047_zpsc6f3294e.jpg
Questions?

Well done John, I don't mind slow drying inks in this kind of colour since they never come to work with me anyway

Its bright and fun perfect for a letter

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am about to run out of my sample of Pelikan Royal Blue, which I will be buying. This one is in the warm up circle.

After using this ink for over ten months, I have to say it is probably my favorite ink to use when writing for myself or something unofficial. It looks great on the end of a sales slip- it just isn't very waterproof. :)

Dropped below half a bottle of this wonderful ink! Time to order more. It only took me a year and a half to get through a half bottle!

I have this ink and quite like it. In a wet, stub nib shows a nice red sheen on the edges of the letters. It's one of my favorite colors, though I've come to like Visconti Turquoise slightly more. Still, I have two pens inked up with Pelikan Turquoise and will be buying a replacement whenever it happens to run out.

I really need to buy more Pelikan inks. (well i don't need to, but want to) I have the blue-black and love it. how does it compare to other Pelikan inks?

The Turquoise is the only 4001 ink I have. I have two Edelstein, amber and adventurine. All three shade and look nice, the edelstein seem wetter. All are well pretty well behaved.

Top Bottom