What's new

Poll: Sexiest car for an old-fashioned man

I think that "sexy", of course, is all in what sort of lifestyle you intend to live. We like our old-fashioned shavers, our cigars, our fine liquors, etc... so we need a car as classy and debonair as we are.

So let's start the poll. And you must include one dead-sexy picture of the automobile you're putting forth as THE one (and only one!).

...aaaaaaaand begin. :ladysman:

That's easy, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider.

proxy.php

I think that "sexy", of course, is all in what sort of lifestyle you intend to live. We like our old-fashioned shavers, our cigars, our fine liquors, etc... so we need a car as classy and debonair as we are.

So let's start the poll. And you must include one dead-sexy picture of the automobile you're putting forth as THE one (and only one!).

...aaaaaaaand begin. :ladysman:

One and only one!!!!!!!!!!!

That's hard :frown:

no need for a picture ...

a chevy truck ... nuff said ... simple, yet complex ... old school .. but still in use today ...

How about an older Mercedes convertible? Sexy but dignified, affordable, reliable, and you can still get parts! This one is on Autotrader.com right now. I must concede, however, the Aston Martin clobbers everything in terms of sex appeal.

proxy.php

That's easy, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider.

proxy.php

In graduate school (1999-2004) I had an alfa convertible. So cool and what a throaty noise. I was in CA at the time and loved driving it down the coasst from SF to LA. Life without kids was so free ...

That Alfa wins my vote hands down. Some of the others may be bigger, faster, more expensive, newer... but none are even close to being as sexy.

Cheers

Jeremy

+1 On the Boat Tail that is the epitome of Old Fashioned Sexyness.
I was actually going to post pictures a couple hours ago but SWMBO made me watch a movie.

The pictures don't even begin to do this car justice. I remember being in Auburn for a car festival when i was 10 and thats when i fell in love with them. The lines are so classic and smooth its amazing.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
A Pungs Finch for the Montgomery Burns set, and a Talbot Lago for me.

Attachments

• $lago.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 385
Alfa's = too unreliable and shoddy built - not very luxurious.

Ferrari = too flashy and in your face - reliability issues and not very luxurious.

Older Mercedes - or ANY Mercedes = turns invisible when an Aston ponies up beside it :wink:

Bugatti = no offense - but gimme a break. A Veyron is way too loud, unreliable, and "eXtreme" - they're amazingly cool (i've had the pleasure of getting a ride in one) but i'd hardly call them a gentlemans automobile. A veyron is a street legal race car.

Top Bottom