What's new

RazoRock XXX replacement?

Guys,

Not sure if this is a question for the creams or soaps forum, so I'm posting it on here.
My favorite shaving cream/soap is the RazoRock XXX, and since it has been discontinued, I'd like to find out what other product comes close to replicating it.

Any thoughts?

P.S. I luckily stocked up before it became discontinued, but the day will come when the stockpile is depleted.

Aqua di Parma - said to be the exact same formula cost wise about 6 XXX tubs = 1 ADP

Guys,

Not sure if this is a question for the creams or soaps forum, so I'm posting it on here.
My favorite shaving cream/soap is the RazoRock XXX, and since it has been discontinued, I'd like to find out what other product comes close to replicating it.

Any thoughts?

P.S. I luckily stocked up before it became discontinued, but the day will come when the stockpile is depleted.

You may want to give RR's Fresco a try. I am a bigger fan of it than XXX. The scent are not 100% the same mind you. Performance wise, I doubt you'll notice anything but a wonderful lather.

$62 (US) for a jar on Amazon....at that price I would rather have MdC (yeah, I know, it smells nothing like XXX). The last jar of MdC I picked up was for $62 (US) shipped.

Top Bottom