What's new

Gillette Knack ?

I have a Gillette Knack in the mail headed my way soon. The one I'm getting is a 1968 and the seller has used it twice and said because of its condition it could be the only two times its ever been used. It comes in the case with instructions and maybe a pack of blades but not sure. My question is more about how this razor shaves and performs. It is going to be a gift to my wife who recently got into DE shaving with a Parker 29L, which seems to be a copy of the Lady Gillette. The Parker was poor quality and I had to realign the silo doors and it still seems to have uneven blade reveal. Hence the Gillette Knack. I have a 1970 super adjustable and think its a quality piece and hope this is too. Any info would be great.

proxy.php

Looks like 2 different handle patterns, just an optical thing I guess.

Last edited:
He said that it was in such good condition that that the two times he has used it might be the only times it was ever used, but I believe its missing the original pack of blades but not sure

sweet handle, I really like the one that's on it, just wish it was blue anodized aluminum instead of plastic

Well its hasn't come in the mail yet and as I was reviewing this thread SWMBO sat down and started having a conversation and about halfway through she looks over then back at me and says "Yer buying another razor?" After a few stutters and an um well uh... I spilled the beans and told her it was for her and that I had meant it to be a surprise but since she knew,I showed her this thread and all the info I had on it and she loves it. Its even set to arrive on her day off. I told her if she doesn't like it she can give it to me and I'll find her another one:wink2:

Top Bottom