What's new

Thanks to West Coast Shaving and Simpsons Brushes

I know this will come as no surprise to some of you but West Coast Shaving has taken care of me in fine style with a Simpson Classic 2 best that was a shedder, which my wife bought for me at Christmas. I broke it in via the wiki forum recommendations and truly did try to take it easy with it when I was shaving. Being less than a year at the wet shaving gig, I wanted to make sure I was not screwing it up somehow.

Long story short, I contacted West Coast Shaving via e-mail (I am stationed overseas) and they took care of me and I have a new brush on the way! I cannot wait.

However in the meantime I have ordered a Whipped Dog 24mm Silvertip and a T&H Medium 1/1 Silvertip. Is there a clinical definition of SBAD

West Coast Shaving is a wonderful Vendor and it is good to hear that they have put things right for you.

That's great to hear. I just bought a Simpson Chubby 2 from them. Nice to know they have such great customer service.

Same here. I had a Simpson Case that started to shed pretty bad last year and WCS was great to deal with and took good care of me. Great vendor! As an added bonus the replacement Case they sent has a really nice knot-nice bloom, and softer tips than my other Simpsons Best brushes.

WCS is an excellent vendor, that's why I'm a return customer. And to all the vendors and artisans here--A Huge thank you for great products and service!!:thumbup:

WCS is a top-shelf vendor. They offer great products as well as great customer service, which is why I am a return customer. This one should be better, Simpsons' brushes are renowned for their longevity.

Top Bottom