What's new

Poll: Cast Your Vote! Official, Arko Love It or Hate It Poll

Cast Your Vote for Arko!

• I Love Arko

• I hate Arko

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is inspired by a simple stick of soap that is highly polarizing to the B&B community, the two rival threads, Cult of Arko and the Arko Haters for Life and a suggestion by Super Speed 1953. So this is it. These are the choices: "I love Arko" and "I Hate Arko". How simple is that?!

Too bad there isn't a "Haven't Tried It" option in the poll.

I haven't used Arko. Given the description of the scent by the Arko Haters, it's not high on my list either. There are plenty of soaps that perform really well without smelling like urinal cakes.

Nick

I truthfully like it, not love it, nor hate it. I just wish it had a little bit of menthol in there, and id love it to death. I just like that icey chill. the scent and everything else about it is great.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
The way it smells I think Arko must hate me as much as I hate it.
Hate thankyou. too many great soaps that do not offend me with the smell to use Arko.

@Haggises. I found inner pease when I parted with Arko.

Last edited:
I am almost to the end of an Arko stick. I bought a whole box of them on Ebay and if I were not able to buy anything else until they were all used up, I would not be disappointed.

I've never used it, so I don't hate it. For that reason. I hate it because all of its threads clog up the soap forum.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I love Speick, Tabac too
I love Cella, yes I do
and oh, I love Arko

Arko, Arko
rah rah rah
Arko Arko
ha ha ha

mmmmmmm I love Arko

Last edited:
Top Bottom