What's new

Mike's hand made soaps from Brooklyn.

MIKE's NATURAL SOAPS (A different poll)

• Handmade in the U.S.A.

• Handmade in Ann Arbor, MI

• Doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also love the Hungarian Lavender. I did a sample run through many of Mike's scents, and the HL was my favorite. It's also my favorite lavender soap I've tried. I know MW gets lots of love on their lavender, but Mike's HL is a bit different. Not as "strong", but deeper, more complex, and more true to the plant itself.

The only scent of Mike's that competes with the HL for me is the scent he made for the Brooklyn to London soap. It's awesome.

I also love the Hungarian Lavender. I did a sample run through many of Mike's scents, and the HL was my favorite. It's also my favorite lavender soap I've tried. I know MW gets lots of love on their lavender, but Mike's HL is a bit different. Not as "strong", but deeper, more complex, and more true to the plant itself.

The only scent of Mike's that competes with the HL for me is the scent he made for the Brooklyn to London soap. It's awesome.

Yes all that I agree with and one more point Mike said on the web page that he just a got some of this Lavender and that he loves it. This is my comment not Mikes - may be next years crop will be as complex maybe not. its not like half of Hungary is used to grow lavender and there is tones of it in storage.

Last edited:
Wet grass, earthy, smokey, woody, deep, complex scent. Can't think of a comparison.

I like it a lot, but I tend to favor natural scents vetiver, lavender, cedar, sandalwood etc..

Top Bottom