What's new

Saint Charles Shave

Saint Charles Shave wishes everyone a Happy New Year! After going through all of the preparation; cooking, baking, buying, wrapping, decorating, etc., and required time; it never ceases to amaze me at how fast it is over.

It's time to get back at it, so with the end of the holidays, the SCS website is up again. We've restructured our pricing with reductions on several products.

We're introducing one new product today; 'Buttercream' for winter dry faces. It is rich in emollients to soothe your skin and a little dab goes a long way. It is light, non-greasy and quickly absorbed. Your face will not feel like it has a layer of heavy grease on it. Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin and Vitamin E (Tocopherol) provide the moisturization in a cream with no added color or fragrance.

Three new shave creams will be introduced later this month; Verbena, Parma Violet and a favorite soap fragrance, Orange Sorbet'.

Parma Violet Aftershave Milk will be available in the next few days to compliment both the current soap and new shave cream.

Around here, a new Grandchild is expected later this month. I can't wait and neither can Wendy and hubby Mark; this has been a rough pregnancy.

Here's hoping 2008 will be good to all of you!
Sue

Sue,

I purchased a tub of "Whipped Buttercream," or something like that, from you a while ago. How is the new product compared to the old one? I still use the old one for winter moisturizing and like how it works.

Thanks.

jim

Jim,
It's a different recipe and I think better. A very tiny amount yields nice results. It contains more moisturiizers than the previoius also without any greayness or being heavy. As always, I stand behind my products if you are not happy with your purchase,
Sue

It's currently in testing. I've heard back from one of the Gentlemen who gives round two a thumbs up. :smile: I am mailing one more sample tomorrow and will await the opinions of 7 Gents who are trialing it for me. A Parma Violet Aftershave Milk will also be offered.
Sue

Jim,
It's a different recipe and I think better. A very tiny amount yields nice results. It contains more moisturiizers than the previoius also without any greayness or being heavy. As always, I stand behind my products if you are not happy with your purchase,
Sue

Sue,

I am quite satisfied with the older product. It's been very cold in Maine this week and I've been using the Whipped Buttercream to keep my face protected. One of these days I may slather it onto my legs and empty the tub so I can get the new product.

jim

It's currently in testing. I've heard back from one of the Gentlemen who gives round two a thumbs up. :smile: I am mailing one more sample tomorrow and will await the opinions of 7 Gents who are trialing it for me. A Parma Violet Aftershave Milk will also be offered.
Sue

Thanks Sue, the release of a Violet edt and aftershave that has a great / strong scent would be perfect with the shave soap group buy that is underway now. :biggrin:

Thanks again!!

Thanks Sue, the release of a Violet edt and aftershave that has a great / strong scent would be perfect with the shave soap group buy that is underway now. :biggrin:

Thanks again!!

The SCS Aftershave and EDT will compliment the SCS Parma Violet shave soap currently available and shave cream soon to be offered. It may or may not work well with another brand; I'm unsure.
Sue

Top Bottom