What's new

Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Sale

I'm not sure if there are any users of their Foaming Shave Gel line but I thought I'd post it just in case anyone's interested.

The online store is having a sale on the Barber Foaming Shave Gel line for only $5 (originally $10). Unfortunately, their Premium Shave Cream (aka repackaged Proraso) isn't included in the sale.

Had a pleasant surprise myself last evening: I was down in Chattanooga, with a hankering for some new Bay Rum -- went in to BBW, fully prepared to pay the $40 for some Bigelow Bay Rum, but when the clerk rang me up, it was on sale for less than $10. :punk: It wasn't visibly marked down or anything, but she scanned it twice to make sure, and it came up as CO Bigelow Bay Rum on the register, and on the receipt. Prob'ly should've gotten two, but I don't use that much cologne, and 3.4 oz. lasts a long time.

So, long story short, might be a good time to snag a bargain on some tasty Rum.

I had me a nice Proraso shave this morning thanks to the nice folks at BBW and Bigelow. My shaves tend to vary from day to day, maybe too much, damn, this stuff gives a good shave..

Had a pleasant surprise myself last evening: I was down in Chattanooga, with a hankering for some new Bay Rum -- went in to BBW, fully prepared to pay the $40 for some Bigelow Bay Rum, but when the clerk rang me up, it was on sale for less than $10. :punk: It wasn't visibly marked down or anything, but she scanned it twice to make sure, and it came up as CO Bigelow Bay Rum on the register, and on the receipt. Prob'ly should've gotten two, but I don't use that much cologne, and 3.4 oz. lasts a long time.

So, long story short, might be a good time to snag a bargain on some tasty Rum.

Holy crap! I have got to go to my nearest BBW. I love the Bay Rum AS balm, and have been trying to come up with a good excuse for the wife to justify the $40 matching cologne. Does anybody know if this is at all BBW's, and if it is also true at Bigelow, because I have one of those nearby!

Top Bottom