What's new

BBS to a new level.

After a nice dinner this evening (including most of a bottle of Pepperwood Grove Viognier) I headed in for a shower and shave. I normally shave in the morning but I got busy and missed this AM. Now I should mention that I have crippling arthritis, and after dancing a bunch on New Years eve I have been in pain all day. The hot shower with lots of Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap followed by a good lathering of C&E Nomad set the stage. I seldom use my str8, but decided to tonight:eek: . I stropped my favorite Double Duck and went to town. Shaving is an easy job now that I am growing a mustache and goatee (negating my pointy chin which is always difficult to shave with a str8) Look Ma; No Cuts:wink: I followed that by three passes on my cheeks with a 38 C loaded with a feather blade. I followed the shave with an application of Nomad cologne and ASB. This may be the smoothest my face has been since birth:001_rolle
Too bad it won't be so smooth when I wake up in the morning:frown:
Oh Well, that's life.
Take Care All, Ken.

Ken, I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis, but I'm very happy to hear that you got such a great shave! Best wishes for your new year.

I had juvenile RA as a child. It just sort of went away. No doubt that is part of the equation, but I worked as a seaman for 37 years. Always damp, and steel bulkheads and decks, vibrating kinda shooks things loose. I didn't help myself by snow skiing, racing dirt bikes (motorized) and generally having fun.
Ken
Still enjoying life, just at a slower pace...

Top Bottom