• Over 60

• North America

• South America

• Europe

• Asia

• Africa

• Australia / NZ

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know this is super old but it's funny how the two biggest age groups are 20-30 and over 60 very strange combination. It seems that all the baby boomers are using electric razors for reasons unknown to man.

This 63 (soon to be 64!) baby boomer has retired the electric whisker whacker and returned to my roots. No more multi-bladed, throw-away, lousy-shaving, face-irritating cartridges; no more grinding off my beard with motor-driven machinery! DE wet-shaving has become a welcome morning ritual and pleasure.

Obviously a very old OP that has been resurrected. I find the age demographic data very interesting. This is something the makers of cart razors should be thinking about....

I'm 63 and live in Florida. I thought I would be in the majority, but I see this is a forum of younger guys. You young guys, have respect for us older guys and listen to what we say. We know what we are talking about from experience. Don't smart off to us. When we say something like, "The Veg is great stuff." Don't dispute it. I didn't earn this cottontop for nothing.
cottontop

Top Bottom