What's new

Indulgence of the Night - January 2008

If the Wii counts.. Ill be honing my tennis skills for a challenge I got today from a guy at work who by the way, just got his Wii. I have had mine for about 6 months. Also, a few OREO cookies and ice cold milk for the football game tonight.:001_rolle

I finished off my bottle of Chimay Cinq Cents last night with dinner - what a great beer!

proxy.php

Let's see...

-dram of Glenlivet 12 while having a bath
-glass of Segura reserva cava to go with a huge tuna steak
-a couple of De Konick beers
-Ardbeg whiskey

Just the fact I had a cigar last night was an indulgence. It was out in the garage trying to fix my garage door opener in -15 temps.

Just the fact I had a cigar last night was an indulgence. It was out in the garage trying to fix my garage door opener in -15 temps.

I hear ya, Jim. I've been dry and smoke free for too long. In about 8 hours I'll be off for five days, so this time around I will definitely be looking for some quality time with the boys.* Last weekend was a no-go due to the crazy holiday schedule.

*Booze, cigars, and Guitar Hero III. :biggrin:

I have been pretty busy so I havent had much time to smoke so far this year. I did take the time on Thursday night to grab a Don Diego corona and enjoy it in the hot tub.

proxy.php

proxy.php

DUDE, if you need to keep that thing close to keep someone from stealing your smoke, you need to move!!!!!:lol:

My indulgence yesterday was actually at lunch. I treated myself to a Monte Cristo #5. What a wonderful smoke!!!

I have been pretty busy so I havent had much time to smoke so far this year. I did take the time on Thursday night to grab a Don Diego corona and enjoy it in the hot tub.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Worlds most dangerous lighter I hope. Otherwise Newfie is right, you need to move! ;)

Part 1

Aberdeen Angus Rump Steak and chips

Chateau Grand Renouil Canon Fronsac 2001
Chateau Claude Chatelier XO cognac

proxy.php

proxy.php

Do you always carry a gun to smoke. I know the smoking is starting to be banned in more places but geez, chill out :w00t:

Penhaligon's Opus 1870
A nice glass of Talisker

The scents of these two go together so well. I'm almost out of my 1870 sampler, looks like my wallet will take a $70 hit...

Top Bottom