What's new

Mildest Razor?

Maybe after the Blue Tip I'll try an Schick. Any specific injector to start with?

This was my first injector shave but have tried Techs, '56 Blue Tip, Slim (All Settings), Fatboy (All Settings), Slant 37c, EJ DE89, and many others, I have to say that the 40's SS is by far the smoothest most comfortable and mild shave that I have had.

I think that I was in a hurry the days that I used the razor and wish that I would have written the whole setup in a journal. I am pretty sure that I was using Omega Croap with Med Prep blades. I will pay most close attention when my new one arrives.

This was my first injector shave but have tried Techs, '56 Blue Tip, Slim (All Settings), Fatboy (All Settings), Slant 37c, EJ DE89, and many others, I have to say that the 40's SS is by far the smoothest most comfortable and mild shave that I have had.

I think that I was in a hurry the days that I used the razor and wish that I would have written the whole setup in a journal. I am pretty sure that I was using Omega Croap with Med Prep blades. I will pay most close attention when my new one arrives.

An Omega Croap?... I assume you mean the blades from TedPella?

Top Bottom