What's new

New to the forum

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum it's nice to find more people with the same interest as me. I have been using my Gillette super speed (1966) for a while now and swore off of cartridge type razors. I recently got into straight razors and using soap,and brush over foam and must say I'm addicted. After changing shaving tools and methods I don't know why I ever did it any other way, I am getting a better shave and saving money. In addition to vintage shaving I also collect tobacco pipes, there's just something about the way things used to be done. I look forward to learning from the more senior members and hope I will be giving advice of my own one day.

I recently got into straight razors and using soap,and brush over foam and must say I'm addicted.... I am getting a better shave and saving money. In addition to vintage shaving I also collect tobacco pipes, there's just something about the way things used to be done.

:lol: Welcome to B&B and the great lie we all tell ourselves lol

about the way thngs used to be done, Have you checked out the NIB yet, fountain pens may be right up your alley. If your interested stop by and say hello

Hi Mccluje, welcome to B&B--the most well-mannered corner of the whole internet. There's a fine bunch of gentlemen and ladies here and, by the looks of it, you're going to fit right in!

Feel free to stroll around and if you have questions, don't hesitate. That's what we're here for, after all! Once again, WELCOME!

Top Bottom