What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

This thread has enough testament and reviews to reassure you that it's safe.
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive (it's been over a month now). I hope that it works as well for me as it has for everyone that posted here. However, I must comment on the above statement. Sir, I do not equate a few positive posts on performance as proof of safe ingredients. I consider this statement as negligent and lacks due diligence to explain the partial ingredients list. I will definitely try the product when it arrives, but the shave oerformance does not prove the ingredients.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive (it's been over a month now). I hope that it works as well for me as it has for everyone that posted here. However, I must comment on the above statement. Sir, I do not equate a few positive posts on performance as proof of safe ingredients. I consider this statement as negligent and lacks due diligence to explain the partial ingredients list. I will definitely try the product when it arrives, but the shave oerformance does not prove the ingredients.
I am sure that this thread has been reassuring even if the biotique makers has not been disclosing all of the ingredients. I'm sure that if you read negative reports from this thread you would have never ordered the cream. I make statements with much responsibility and assurance, i would never be negligent at any cost. I have used this cream on my sensitive skin for many years with great shave results.

I am sure that this thread has been reassuring even if the biotique makers has not been disclosing all of the ingredients. I'm sure that if you read negative reports from this thread you would have never ordered the cream. I make statements with much responsibility and assurance, i would never be negligent at any cost. I have used this cream on my sensitive skin for many years with great shave results.

So much for listing of ingredients. Recently in india, Nestle which has quite a reputation got one of its principal products banned for non compliance to regulators for ingredients. For those who have been submitting that India is poor on tolerance for ingredients should read this twice.

http://www.theguardian.com/business...-from-indias-maggi-noodle-ban-amid-lead-scare

So much for listing of ingredients. Recently in india, Nestle which has quite a reputation got one of its principal products banned for non compliance to regulators for ingredients. For those who have been submitting that India is poor on tolerance for ingredients should read this twice.

http://www.theguardian.com/business...-from-indias-maggi-noodle-ban-amid-lead-scare
Despite this information they still got banned,

The scare is a huge blow to the company, which has been selling its Maggi products for over three decades in India and has 80% of the country’s instant noodle market.
Maggi noodles grew increasingly popular as more and more Indians moved away from their homes to study or seek work. It emerged as one of India’s five most trusted brands in a consumer survey conducted in 2014.

whoever created the formula for this product deserves the Nobel Prize for Chemistry !
I wish more of our members would know about how good and affordable it is. A great product that is almost invisible to the traditional shave community

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I wish more of our members would know about how good and affordable it is. A great product that is almost invisible to the traditional shave community
I have to practice gentlemanly restraint for awhile but this is on my list once I finish!

As good and affordable and award worthy as the cream is , I find shaving shaving with New York Shaving Company cream , overall a more enjoyable experience , and I prefer the way it leaves my skin post shave with it .

Today I did add 1 , or 2 drops of Grapefruit essential oil to my Biotique....just one world HEAVEN! Pls try....It was phenomenal!

tam

Top Bottom