What's new

The EDC picture thread

Legion

Staff member
Today.

proxy.php

I forgot to include my phones. No it all doesn't go in one pocket:lol: The phones and the Pilot VPs go in my shirt pocket. The wallet in the left back and the note book in the right back. The keys, chapstick, handkerchief and black bag with thumb drives in the left front. The bandanna, stamp,business card holder Streamlight ProTech and two pen sleeve with a Zebra 701 pen and pencil in the left front.

Tom

Skypsyd, thank you or getting a CC permit. Shows you are competent. As everyone knows it is not necessary in the state of Arizona to have a permit for a concealed weapon. A fact that scares the crap out of me, and I own handguns.

Here's my pockets. I also have an EDC bag that goes with me pretty much everywhere, but it's a bit much to unpack and re-pack. $IMG_1660.jpg

I need to move out of CA so I can conceal carry, what handgun is that?

It is the Ruger LCP with the Crimson Trace Laser. I carry this in the summer months as it is easily concealed in a variety of ways, and very light weight. It is in a leather ( LH ) pocket holster which has a hard leather flap for easy draw and can be carried front or back pocket and prints like a wallet. Usually I carry my G27 or 1911 in ISB holster from Cross Breed, I have that for this one as well, but with it being +100 degree the pocket holster is much more comfortable

Skypsyd, thank you or getting a CC permit. Shows you are competent. As everyone knows it is not necessary in the state of Arizona to have a permit for a concealed weapon. A fact that scares the crap out of me, and I own handguns.

Thanks Nate, actually I used to teach CC in AZ on the side as a supplement, but when Arizona went to a non-permit required state the 8 or so clients I had every month dried up. Now if I teach a class once every 3-4 months I am lucky. My personal opinion,. which goes against many is that it was a mistake for us to do that, but when I received mine it was a 40 hr course with multiple range qualifications, then went to 30, then to 16 and now it is 8 hrs and optional. Now any non-prohibited possessor can now go and carry concealed without knowing the law, the ramifications, where you can and cant carry and most importantly to get into the habit of practicing. But this is the Wild Wild West. LOL

So for the most part now, it allows me to just go in and buy a weapon with no Federal waiting period, So in reality it is a 100.00 Discount card LOL. I am kidding of course as it is the one thing that will be most important in a live shoot scenario.

We have already had some issues in AZ with the "open" Concealed carry law or lack thereof, but the AZ Civil Defense league is a poweful lobby here in AZ, and got it pushed through

Last edited:
It is the Ruger LCP with the Crimson Trace Laser. I carry this in the summer months as it is easily concealed in a variety of ways, and very light weight. It is in a leather ( LH ) pocket holster which has a hard leather flap for easy draw and can be carried front or back pocket and prints like a wallet. Usually I carry my G27 or 1911 in ISB holster from Cross Breed, I have that for this one as well, but with it being +100 degree the pocket holster is much more comfortable

Thanks Nate, actually I used to teach CC in AZ on the side as a supplement, but when Arizona went to a non-permit required state the 8 or so clients I had every month dried up. Now if I teach a class once every 3-4 months I am lucky. My personal opinion,. which goes against many is that it was a mistake for us to do that, but when I received mine it was a 40 hr course with multiple range qualifications, then went to 30, then to 16 and now it is 8 hrs and optional. Now any non-prohibited possessor can now go and carry concealed without knowing the law, the ramifications, where you can and cant carry and most importantly to get into the habit of practicing. But this is the Wild Wild West. LOL

So for the most part now, it allows me to just go in and buy a weapon with no Federal waiting period, So in reality it is a 100.00 Discount card LOL. I am kidding of course as it is the one thing that will be most important in a live shoot scenario.

We have already had some issues in AZ with the "open" Concealed carry law or lack thereof, but the AZ Civil Defense league is a poweful lobby here in AZ, and got it pushed through

thats a nice weapon.

So would u rather live in Ca where everything is hard to get? or the wild west? Its like polar opposites. What state is a nice middle ground?

Top Bottom