What's new

Blenhiem Bouquet Shave Cream

I just got back home from my daily walk. Stopped into my local shave shop (that I have to pass by going both directions) and picked up a tub of Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet shaving cream.

VERY nice metal lidded glass jar.

I'll try it in a little while

proxy.php

The most elegently packaged shave cream out there IMO. Nice, shiney heavy lid and glass jar. Great scent and wonderful performer as well.

Nice pick up. Wish I had a local shave shop. No such thing exists in my neighborhood.... you're lucky. :thumbup:

Ben

The most elegently packaged shave cream out there IMO. Nice, shiney heavy lid and glass jar. Great scent and wonderful performer as well.

Nice pick up. Wish I had a local shave shop. No such thing exists in my neighborhood.... you're lucky. :thumbup:

Ben

You want to really feel bad?!?!?!?!?!?

They had it for 30% off

I could NOT let it sit on their shelf at almost the same price as Trumpers or Harris or any of the other creams out there. $35 instead of $50

I so wish they made an English Fern cream in that same packaging!!

I'm glad I don't live by any shave shops. I'd probably be arrested for loitering, or perhaps for ogling their shaving goods.

I'm glad I don't live by any shave shops. I'd probably be arrested for loitering, or perhaps for ogling their shaving goods.

I talked both of the sales girls into joining B&B when I was in today. Just waiting for them to show up.

You say you walk passed this shop twice, daily?

I have to know, how long has that tempted you? :lol:

I stop into it all the time trying to get them to expand what they have in the brick and mortar. They offer a LOT more online but in the store they only have Truefitt & Hill, Edwin Jagger, Crabtree & Evelyn, D.R. Harris, Trumpers, Mitchells, Lucky Tiger, Cade, Penhaligons, and a few more that I forget. Not a bad selection but they sell a LOT more than that online.

The shop is moving to another shopping center that is just as close to my house as their old shop but in the opposite direction. I won't be walking by it twice a day any longer and will need to make a special trip that direction to see if they start carrying everything they have online in the new shop (I hope they do)

You want to really feel bad?!?!?!?!?!?

They had it for 30% off

I could NOT let it sit on their shelf at almost the same price as Trumpers or Harris or any of the other creams out there. $35 instead of $50

I would not be able to pass that up. It's a good thing I've got a half full jar in use and a full jar not yet opened in my den. I'll be good for a while.

Ben

^^^^Stalking, shaving pervert^^^^

Get a restraining order :001_tongu

Ben

All I can say about the Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream is WOWSERS.... Totally incredible. Going back tomorrow for another tub of it... AND any other Penhaligon's cream they have too :001_smile

proxy.php

proxy.php

If I ever manage to talk 2 salesgirls into anything where I wait for them to show up, it definitely won't be to join B&B...:thumbup:

HAHA! I really want to try some of this out, I am so annoyed I missed their sale here in the UK on the website just after Christmas as I really want to get some of the matching balm too. Hmmmmm maybe I could justify it....

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Mine was GREAT ... and then it ran out :crying:
On the plus side, I now have a super container for Williams and the remnants of my sticks!

Stopped in on my way to the post office again today and got another tub of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream

They also have Floris in soap and cream but I have never tried that brand.

So..... What Floris soap and or cream scent should I get at 30% off :001_smile

Which performs better Floris soap or cream?

I should say that the sale is only in their shop (not online) as they are moving their store to a new location and clearing out all of the stock so they don't have to shuffle it.

I have the BB soap. As others have noted it is not the best performing soap. I don't find it bad, just not great. But the scent is one of my two favorites (along with Arlington).

Stopped in on my way to the post office again today and got another tub of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream

They also have Floris in soap and cream but I have never tried that brand.

So..... What Floris soap and or cream scent should I get at 30% off :001_smile

Which performs better Floris soap or cream?

Couldnt tell you as to soap since the only soap I have used in over 30 years is Jagger (or Ivory or other bar)....but the cream? Floris 89 homey

Curious how Blenhiem Bouquet Shave Cream might compare to Martin de Candre....I have become extremely enamored of MDC!!

Top Bottom