What's new

Tie of the Day

Arrived home today to find a package in my mailbox. Beau Ties LTD.

Two "pot luck" picks from Bills Private Stock.
The superior quality of these ties was immediately apparent upon removing them from the box. I will definitely be ordering from Beau Ties again in the future.

proxy.php

Arrived home today to find a package in my mailbox. Beau Ties LTD.

Two "pot luck" picks from Bills Private Stock.
The superior quality of these ties was immediately apparent upon removing them from the box. I will definitely be ordering from Beau Ties again in the future.

Nice pick up Rob. Is there anything on the tag on the blue tie? BeauTies had a run of MC Escher designs awhile back. The 3 I purchased have a different tag (prob for licensing reasons).

Kelly

Nice pick up Rob. Is there anything on the tag on the blue tie? BeauTies had a run of MC Escher designs awhile back. The 3 I purchased have a different tag (prob for licensing reasons).

Kelly

The two tags are different, but neither mentions MC Escher. Here's a pic:

proxy.php

I very rarely wear ties. When I do, I like the Hermes designs - it's a decent width - not too narrow, not too wide. Somehow timeless - almost never in style but never totally out of place either. I have about a dozen other ties but they never really get used, just look nice hanging on the tie bar.

THe only thing i dont like are the dimples. I am a stickler and try to get the dimples dead center. The knot doesnt look bad

Thanks Isaac. Now that I am comfortable tying the knot, I need to focus some practice time on "fixing" the knot once it's done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom