What's new

Tie of the Day

Haven't posted a TOTD in a while. Just ignore the ghost of Lightening McQueen in the back seat.

$uploadfromtaptalk1398083205724.jpg

Oooh! I'm so glad I found this thread. I was lucky enough to inherit my Grandfather's ties when I was in elementary school and have been wearing them, along with others, ever since. Will begin posting tomorrow!

My Grandfather was a full blooded Italian out of Buffalo, NY and used to tell me stories of his fathers "barber shop" with prohibition liquor and gambling in the back. He's definitely the reason why I've always wanted to grow up and dress like a gangster.

Oooh! I'm so glad I found this thread. I was lucky enough to inherit my Grandfather's ties when I was in elementary school and have been wearing them, along with others, ever since. Will begin posting tomorrow!

My Grandfather was a full blooded Italian out of Buffalo, NY and used to tell me stories of his fathers "barber shop" with prohibition liquor and gambling in the back. He's definitely the reason why I've always wanted to grow up and dress like a gangster.

Can't wait to start seeing the pictures!!

Sorry I haven't uploaded one yet! Life has been quite busy these last few weeks and I actually didn't wear a tie today. I'll try to begin tomorrow

I was going to reply to her, "that's kind of like me asking if you have enough flats and pumps" :whistling: but I'm learning to keep my trap shut.

We actually have a very manageable relationship when it comes to ties and shoes. Honest. The only things in the picture that I paid full price for are the Tie Bar multi-color dot knit ($15) and Tie Bar pocket square ($8 IIRC). Everything else was either bought on eBay, closeout, sale, or outlet pricing.

Speaking of blue ties, I'd like to get a Churchill bow with dots more like the top knitted tie as opposed to the center necktie--that is to say, with larger and more spaced out dots...

Okay, I'll play. Found an old tie buried under the others while I was getting dressed this morning. Kind of ugly but I've apparently had it for a few years and have never worn it.

$photo.jpg

Haven't posted a TOTD in a while. Just ignore the ghost of Lightening McQueen in the back seat.

With a picture this time.
Looking good.
Thanks. Some of your TotDs have inspired me to step up my game.
That's nice of you to say. You've got some good-looking ties there.

Okay, I'll play. Found an old tie buried under the others while I was getting dressed this morning. Kind of ugly but I've apparently had it for a few years and have never worn it.
Nice tie!

I haven't been keeping up with posting my ties lately, so I'll post the past couple of days. I'm very much on a summer colours kick, of late.

Yesterday was a yellow linen bow with linen floral PS from The Tie Bar:
proxy.php

Today it's a purple stripe from Calvin Klein (which I think I am going to narrow down by 1/2"-3/4" - I'm finding it a bit wide) with a navy pindot PS from The Tie Bar:
proxy.php

Finally making a post here. Two different tie/combinations with the same brown three piece suit. The green tie is actually from today, the orange and brown one is from last week.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401735280.531190.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401735292.783467.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401735301.243510.jpg

Top Bottom