What's new

POLL: What is your favorite Master Aftershave?

What is your favorite Master Aftershave?

• Champagne

• Master Blue

• Musk

• Topaz

• Bay Rum

• Iceland Breeze

• Lilac Vegetol

• Challenge

• Focus

• Lord & Master

• Spice

• Checker Flag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a big fan of the Master brand aftershaves. Haven't tried them all but I love Topaz and enjoy their Bay Rum.

How about you folks?

Champagne

Master Blue

Musk

Topaz

Bay Rum

Iceland Breeze

Lilac Vegetol

Challenge

Focus

Lord & Master

Spice

Checker Flag

Last edited:
I just picked up some Focus and Iceland Breeze but haven't indulged. I did sniff the focus, and the first whiff is toward Brut which will pair well with the Vintage Brut cologne I have, the Iceland Breeze had a Menthol aroma so I'm guessing it's their take on Osage or Alocaldo Glacial. I'll give the Focus a go tomorrow and update here.

I've only tried Blue, Focus, Bay Rum, Challenge, and Iceland Breeze. Out of those I like Iceland Breeze the most. My next order will include the rest of them besides Champagne and Checker Flag. Master is my favorite "bang for your buck" aftershave because I find it gentler on the face than Pinaud.

I only have Masters Bay Rum and I like it....but I prefer VIBR

I like to blend Master and Pinaud bay rum in my hand before using them. I call it PinMaster bay rum. Blended they take on a completely different scent. Give it a try.

proxy.php

I like to blend Master and Pinaud bay rum in my hand before using them. I call it PinMaster bay rum. Blended they take on a completely different scent. Give it a try.

I agree, sometimes I mix them 50/50 and its a nice combination...... I gave up looking for Superior 70 BR to make Bootleggers BR so these 2 combo will have to do for me .

I picked up the Champagne and Checker Flag aftershaves today. Believe it or not I found a brick & mortar place in the San Francisco Bay Area that actually stocks Master aftershaves! They both smelled nice; I have some of the Champagne on now and it smells great.

I just picked up some Focus and Iceland Breeze but haven't indulged. I did sniff the focus, and the first whiff is toward Brut which will pair well with the Vintage Brut cologne I have, the Iceland Breeze had a Menthol aroma so I'm guessing it's their take on Osage or Alocaldo Glacial. I'll give the Focus a go tomorrow and update here.

Get ready for the Iceland Breeze, it has a very...interesting scent.

I was never a fan of the aftershave. But now I love it I have about seven diffrent brands. And my wish list is growing longer.
My favs now are
1.) prorasso green great feeling no sting and just feels better as time goes on.
2.) aqua velvet ice blue. It's cheap I can find it everywhere and it works.

Top Bottom