What's new

My new brush!

Very excited to try it out tomorrow morning.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hi,
This is the same brush I began with when I entered into the light last August. Despite much effort, even now I can find nothing to compare it with. Excellent choice.
Tack

Very nice. I have always been interested in that brush because of the handle shape. It just looks as if it would fit my hand so well.

Had my first shave with this brush this morning, created a great bowel of lather, and felt very nice on the face. The lather in the bowl seemed to go less far than the lather usually created with my board brush. The third pass was just enough for some touch ups. I wonder if that's just a symptom of breaking it in.

hope it serves you well
great reputation from what i've read
also great pics of one of the brushes i'm considering
nice size to this model
very tough to decide which to get
do you consider it floppy or does it have any scritch?
i'm looking for a firm soft tipped brush and going through this brush section a lot lately

hope it serves you well
great reputation from what i've read
also great pics of one of the brushes i'm considering
nice size to this model
very tough to decide which to get
do you consider it floppy or does it have any scritch?
i'm looking for a firm soft tipped brush and going through this brush section a lot lately

Very nice and soft when painting on the lather, but also has enough backbone to exfoliate the face and prepare the whiskers. A good middle ground.

Nice brush I just got a Commadore 3. I am really enjoying that brush. Really soft, with nice density. I'm sure the colonel will serve you well. Congrats

Top Bottom