What's new

Where to buy Guerlain Vetiver

Can someone point me in the direction where to buy Guerlain Vetiver at the most reasonable price? I recently received a sample and WOW, what a great scent. I also really like the Floris Vetiver.

Thanks very much,
Gary

I found it at a kiosk in the mall, but when I asked if they had ANY of the 3 - T's, or Floris, Penhaligons or Pecksniffs, they turned their nose up at me....

When cleaning out my bedroom in a recent move, I noticed I have a full bottle of this stuff, completely untouched...I never even knew I had it...it must have been a gift at some point.

In th hustle and bustle of the move, I haven't yet had a chance to smell the stuff....do you guys think it's any good?

I'll have to take a whiff tomorrow.

When cleaning out my bedroom in a recent move, I noticed I have a full bottle of this stuff, completely untouched...I never even knew I had it...it must have been a gift at some point.

In th hustle and bustle of the move, I haven't yet had a chance to smell the stuff....do you guys think it's any good?

I'll have to take a whiff tomorrow.

No, you should dispose of it properly, in fact, my nieghbor works a hazardous waste disposal site a few miles away and he said he would dispose of it for you for free. So if you send it to me, I'll have him get rid of it for you. I'll even pay for postage. :001_rolle

Top Bottom