What's new

Kiss My Face - add oil?

Have read good reviews here regarding KMF. It's cheap and local, although the scented versions are limited to Patchouli and one other. Can one just add drops of essential oil to the unscented shave cream to get that olfactory experience?

Has anyone tried this?

I just picked up a bottle of the fragrance free KMF cream and I was thinking about getting some EO's to add in...

Any advice from someone who's tried it!?

Just found some spearmint EO sitting around(don't ask) and I just added in 25 drops to the 11oz bottle of KMF. Smells delicious, but I'll have to give it a whirl tomorrow and see how it shaves!!

Don't know if that was overkill, but with 10 drops the scent wasn't very pronounced. I hope it gives some sort of cooling effect as well, but maybe I need to get some Peppermint EO for that...

Lol,
Thanks for the advice, but yeah, I've tried Proraso, just doesn't work for me(not sure why!) Can't get a shave with even my tamest razor with a nick here or there. The KMF works a lot better for me!

Lol,
Thanks for the advice, but yeah, I've tried Proraso, just doesn't work for me(not sure why!) Can't get a shave with even my tamest razor with a nick here or there. The KMF works a lot better for me!

:biggrin: Good to hear that your finding something that works for you. In that case, if you want more of a menthol vs. mint scent/sensation, you could look into getting some olbas oil. Correct me if I'm wrong here, gents...olbas is the menthol-y one, right?

Top Bottom