What's new

What does Florida Water aftershve smell like? Please don't say water in Florida ;

I sprinkle it in my truck, on rugs in the house, on my bed linen...it's great for making anything smell great. The scent is not long lasting though. It has never given me any big changes in dreaming or sleeping. Maybe it's just helping you guys get to deeper sleep with its relaxing scents? I like it better in the summer for sure.

"Florida Water" is an American version of "Eau de Cologne". It often contains Citrus Top Notes such as "orange" and "lemon", Middle notes of "Neroli" - a citrus flower as well as "Lavender" and "Clove" and you may also find "Musk" as a base note...FYI!

I am intrigued! I have no experience with Florida Water or 4711 but I typically like any classic or old school scents. For those who have experience, what can you tell me about FW vs. 4711? I am a little skeptical of descriptions like "Fruit Loops" or "Gummy Bears"! :)

Hah! Cool to see my post from years ago get risen from the dead. Now that I can answer my own question, I'd say Florida Water smells like a near empty coke bottle.

Top Bottom