What's new

What are you looking for and unable to find?

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Unless you're in the market for a cowboy action .22 chances are you have to look harder than you used, to or you have to wait for email alerts from vendors to let you know a product is back in stock. What are you looking for?

I'm looking for mags for my last 2 pickups 10 round Glock 26 mags just to have a couple extra, and 18 round Mec-Gar mags for the p226 because who knows how long they'll be available.

Used Marlin .38/.357 lever action with 16" barrel at a user friendly price.
$dsc00931r.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking for ammo at the local gun shop the other day and they didn't have any 38 special except +P, no 45 ACP, and no 22LR.

Over the past month I have been looking for some of the Lee reloading presses packed in a complete kit. Before Christmas there were a lot around for under $150. I haven't been finding any single station or turret presses in kits at local shops. The progressive press kits are a bit out of my price range. The only inexpensive Lee presses I've been able to get have been over the net.

I had some 16 and 13 round xdsc mags on order but the vendor couldn't say when they would have them back in stock. I canceled the order.

I'm trying to find a Walther PPK (not the PPK/S), with the blued finish, in .380.
Good luck to you! Such a neat little gun! Unfortunately they took them off the approved roster for my state before I could get one. Used market if I'm lucky. Although, and this may be something you might consider, the Sig 232 is very similar and many think a better gun. If my PPK quest doesn't work out, it'll be my next best choice.

Good luck to you! Such a neat little gun! Unfortunately they took them off the approved roster for my state before I could get one. Used market if I'm lucky. Although, and this may be something you might consider, the Sig 232 is very similar and many think a better gun. If my PPK quest doesn't work out, it'll be my next best choice.

Thanks for the suggestion; I do like the Sig 232. I have a friend who has one and he agrees that it is better than the PPK. I'm primarily interested in the PPK though because of its iconic status. I don't shoot .380 much, but it is just one of those guns that I have always wanted.

Thanks for the suggestion; I do like the Sig 232. I have a friend who has one and he agrees that it is better than the PPK. I'm primarily interested in the PPK though because of its iconic status. I don't shoot .380 much, but it is just one of those guns that I have always wanted.

Same here! I was drawn to it the first time I saw it. I too would love to find one, especially a WWII era German Eagle. But that's likely high dollar collector stuff right there!

Last edited:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, because I have no money, but when I do have money, I'm usually keeping an eye out for a Browning 1900 .32, and a Colt 1908 .25.

I'm looking for mags for my last 2 pickups 10 round Glock 26 mags just to have a couple extra, and 18 round Mec-Gar mags for the p226 because who knows how long they'll be available.

I pulled the trigger on 3 G26 mags right before everything went crazy. I'm glad I did because I had to have them for IDPA and can't find them anywhere. I'm currently trying to pick up a gen 4 G17, but I can't find one anywhere and glock is running a 120+ day lag time.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I did find one G26 mag at Gander Mountain. They wanted $45 for it so I passed. I realize this is probably going to be the new normal for a while, that's just a tough pill to swallow.

Top Bottom