What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I'm playing it by ear, and just stocking up on my favs that I'm running low on for now. Once I get a better idea of how awful (or not) this will be, I'll actually know how to plan. Like if grandfathered blends aren't affected, I don't need to buy a thousand lbs of them.

I'm out of Escudo, so this was a purchase that was going to happen sooner or later... I was just putting it off.

Yeah, I'm operating on the assumption it'll all be awful, since by the time I find out for sure, it could be too late to start stocking on some things. I also picked up several that are not old blends that will be grandfathered, since those will be affected for sure.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I don't even know what to do with myself sometimes. Since I missed out on the whole Penzance excitement going on earlier, I decided to order some Esoterica Pembroke, Esoterica And So To Bed, and more Balkan Sobranie. I'm fairly sure that I'll end up hitting the order bottom on a shopping cart from a different website by the end of the weekend. :blink:

9 tins DH Elizabethan Mixture
3 tins DH Night cap
3 tins DH Aperitif
1 tin SG Wintertime Flake
FYI: P&C DH tins buy 2 get 1 free at the moment.

Taking advantage of some P&C deals...

9 tins of Dunhill Nightcap
1.5 lb box of Peter Stokkebye LBE Flake

That should bolster the war chest a bit.

Taking advantage of some P&C deals...

9 tins of Dunhill Nightcap
1.5 lb box of Peter Stokkebye LBE Flake

That should bolster the war chest a bit.

I did the same:
3 tins Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture
4 tins each of the 3 East India Co. blends
to top it off, 1 tin C&D After Hours Flake

This:

$s-l1600.jpg

My first Dunhill.

Thanks. I am been biding my time until the right deal came around. I should have it on Thursday. Now....what to smoke in it?

Due to incoming Tobaccocalypse...
+1. Stocking up on the blends that I have come to love:
- C&D Orion's Arrow
- C&D Haunted Bookshop
- C&D Pegasus
- PS Luxury Bullseye Flake
Also getting a couple that I believe I will enjoy based on the above:
- C&D Bayou Night
- C&D Mountain Camp

Was this close to getting a tin of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed out curiosity, but decided to leave that one out.

Waiting for some Penzance, some Heartfelt Humidity tubes and a Caliber IV hygrometer for my new Coolidor. I have been worried about my cigars so I am breaking down and making some moisture control. Picked up a 55 quart Coleman cooler for the experiment. I will post some picks when i get it together.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A couple more tines of Escudo Navy Deluxe, a tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, a couple tins of 3 Oaks Syrian, a tin (7oz) of Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake, a tin of Peterson University Flake, a tin of 3 P's, a couple tins of Solani Aged Burley Flake- 656, a couple tins of Hearth & Home WhiteKnight, a couple tins of Lane 1Q plus, some bulk 1Q, some bulk Sutliff Whiskey Cavendish, another sample of C&D Broubon Bleu, a sample of Lane 125th Anniversary, and some filters, adapters, and a couple of extra pipe tools.

I was about to order Penzance when it was available earlier this morning, but I couldn't seem to get the "add to shopping bag" button to work from my phone. I'm still thinking about pulling the trigger on a bag of Pembroke that's still available, but I figure that I've been buying enough lately, so I'll just hold off until after I score me some Penzance and Stonehaven.

A couple more tines of Escudo Navy Deluxe, a tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, a couple tins of 3 Oaks Syrian, a tin (7oz) of Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake, a tin of Peterson University Flake, a tin of 3 P's, a couple tins of Solani Aged Burley Flake- 656, a couple tins of Hearth & Home WhiteKnight, a couple tins of Lane 1Q plus, some bulk 1Q, some bulk Sutliff Whiskey Cavendish, another sample of C&D Broubon Bleu, a sample of Lane 125th Anniversary, and some filters, adapters, and a couple of extra pipe tools.

I was about to order Penzance when it was available earlier this morning, but I couldn't seem to get the "add to shopping bag" button to work from my phone. I'm still thinking about pulling the trigger on a bag of Pembroke that's still available, but I figure that I've been buying enough lately, so I'll just hold off until after I score me some Penzance and Stonehaven.

I can relate. There were a few different sites offering Esoterica. I bought 8 oz Bags of Cardiff, Pembroke, And So To Bed, and Dunbar, along with several grins and sseveral types of McClelnd Frog. It's time to lay low. I spent enough money. Of course, if I get an opportunity to score Stonehaven, I will. That's the one I have not been able to buy.

Btw, I had problems adding to my cart using my phone on the Nash website.

Top Bottom