What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Solani is back in stock at Smoking Pipes, so I put in an order to stock up the cellar.

- 3 tins of Silver Flake (100g)
- 3 tins of Aged Burley Flake (50g)
- 2 tins of Virginia Flake (50g)

The three tins of SF are in addition to the other 3 tins I received earlier this week. Over half a kilo of yummy, delicious Silver Flake.

The only annoying thing about Solani's 100g tins is that they aren't sealed. However, I found out that I can fit 300g into a quart mason jar... so it's manageable.

I'm waiting for about 70oz of tobacco and 5 new pipes on top of two pipes and a couple of ounces of tobacco that I got yesterday. I've very close to ordering another pipe and about another pound of tobacco this weekend, but I might be able to resist the urge.

I also have that same Savinelli model on it's way.
As do I. Along with a Frog Morton sampler. Kind of wanted the Author, but it was out of stock.

As do I. Along with a Frog Morton sampler. Kind of wanted the Author, but it was out of stock.

The unfinished Author shape has been out of stock for a very long time. I've been watching and waiting for them to be available again, as well. :( I also didn't see any other places that offer them unfinished to order from.

Been waiting for one of these to come available for a while, the Ser Jacopo Insanus "broken" Hawkbill, today it came up in two finishes and sold out in just a few minutes, I was lucky enough to snag this one, not for everyone, but I love it...
$Ser-Jacopo-Insanus-S2-1-9MM-Filter-smoking-pipe-819-Ser-Jacopo-819-Alpascia-img-144576-w1100-h45.jp$Ser-Jacopo-Insanus-S2-1-9MM-Filter-smoking-pipe-819-Ser-Jacopo-819-Alpascia-img-144577-w1100-h42.jp
Video Presentation here...
https://youtu.be/yVyU8rHpkdk

Last edited:
proxy.php

I purchased this morta Falcon bowl off of a pipe maker on Etsy. I figured it'd be good for comparison with the meer bowl that I got from a store in the UK. Although, I probably should have waited until my Falcon stem and the meer bowl came in... since I don't even know if I like Falcons yet.

keepin' it under a hundo is key! Lol.. not saying you're rockin' my psychology, but I've placed many of those "over 95, under 100" orders, 'cuz somehow they seem so much smaller than an order over a hundred. I definitely want to grab one of those Devil Acorn cobs soon.. sweet little cobs.

This one is a bit of a cheat. I'm not really waiting on it to be delivered. I'm simply dreaming of it. It's my birth year pipe. My favorite manufacturer. One of my favorite shapes. I'll never have her but for a moment I'll fantasize, lust over her fine form and imagine I've just pulled the trigger. Imagining I'm awaiting the postman's call on an upcoming afternoon. Just gaze upon her beauty. :) http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/SUPERB-ENG...BILLIARD-SMOKED-PIPE-/351730621316?nav=SEARCH

keepin' it under a hundo is key! Lol.. not saying you're rockin' my psychology, but I've placed many of those "over 95, under 100" orders, 'cuz somehow they seem so much smaller than an order over a hundred. I definitely want to grab one of those Devil Acorn cobs soon.. sweet little cobs.
LOL. I ordered just enough to get the free shipping. The Devil Acorn pipes are still available on SmokingPipes, but the Marcus sold out in less than a day.

Taking advantage of the P&C sale... although most of what I wanted to order is sold out and backordered.

- 1 lb of Ennerdale
- 7 tins of Escudo

They were out of Bright CR Flake, Bob's Choc Flake, Marlin Flake, and a whole host of other baccys that I thought about trying. So, what does one do when they get annoyed of searching for ways to get free shipping? Just add Escudo until you hit the necessary $ amount.

Taking advantage of the P&C sale... although most of what I wanted to order is sold out and backordered.

- 1 lb of Ennerdale
- 7 tins of Escudo

They were out of Bright CR Flake, Bob's Choc Flake, Marlin Flake, and a whole host of other baccys that I thought about trying. So, what does one do when they get annoyed of searching for ways to get free shipping? Just add Escudo until you hit the necessary $ amount.

FYI, you can include backordered items in your order.. they'll ship the in-stock items now, and the backordered items when they're back in stock, for no additional shipping (free shipping twice!). If you can add it to the cart, it's all good. The "out of stock" items can't be added to the cart, but "backordered" is fair game. I'm still waiting on some backordered items from a couple of months ago, but I got the stuff during a great sale, and I don't mind the wait. I've had backordered items show up as soon as a couple of weeks later, and as long as four months.

FYI, you can include backordered items in your order.. they'll ship the in-stock items now, and the backordered items when they're back in stock, for no additional shipping (free shipping twice!). If you can add it to the cart, it's all good. The "out of stock" items can't be added to the cart, but "backordered" is fair game. I'm still waiting on some backordered items from a couple of months ago, but I got the stuff during a great sale, and I don't mind the wait. I've had backordered items show up as soon as a couple of weeks later, and as long as four months.

There's an issue with that when you use PayPal. Since P&C only charges you when the backordered items ship, they can't charge PayPal for the second part of your order. Before they'll ship the backordered items, they make you call them and finish the order via telephone.

I'd rather have PayPal protection, so that limits me to stock that's in stock.

Been looking for a way to store all my briars in one rack system and keep them out of the light and dust, hopefully this will be the solution, 2 of these​
Brigham 12 Pipe Stacker Sets with Lidded Trays...
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom