What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I've got some tobacco and stuff coming, but I'm eagerly awaiting my Peterson Summertime bulldog from Smoking Pipes. As a Michigan fan, I couldn't pass up a blue and gold pipe. I'm a bit worried about how the blue will hold up, but if I reserve it for game day, maybe it will last longer.

What a great idea.........goes in search of a Scarlet and Gray pipe. :thumbup1:

1 tin Dan's Midnight Ride
1 tin McClelland's Syrian Star
1 tin McClelland's Tudor Castle
1 tin McClelland's Tudor Castle Arcade
1 tin McClelland's Balkan Beauty
1 tin Ashton's Artisan Blend
1 100g tin McClelland's #27 Virginia

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Mike & Russ The Mind Meld Virginia Perique, Samuel Gawith Black XX, Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader, Dunhill Flake, H&H Magnus Opus, Bengal Slices, Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River, Mike & Russ The Mind Meld Full Latakia, and some softy bits.

5 tins of Samuel Gawith's Brown Sugar Flake from the Danish Pipe Shop. Figured I'd get some extra to save on the shipping cost. TAD has hit me hard.

Taking advantage of the P&C 24 hr sale... though everything I ordered appears to be backordered.

- 2 7oz tins of Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake
- 2 3.5oz tins of McClellands Blackwoods Flake
- 2 3.5oz tins of McClellands Dark Star
- 2 3.oz tins of McClelland St. James Woods

As a measure of how far I've come:

I got the "20% off everything" email from P&C last night, thought for a second, and decided that I have as much tobacco as I'm likely ever going to smoke, so I decided to take a pass.

It wasn't until almost 14 hours later that I actually went to the site and ordered about 3 pounds of tobacco (all of it backordered, of course).

See? Progress!

I got the "20% off everything" email from P&C last night, thought for a second, and decided that I have as much tobacco as I'm likely ever going to smoke, so I decided to take a pass.

It wasn't until almost 14 hours later that I actually went to the site and ordered about 3 pounds of tobacco (all of it backordered, of course).

See? Progress!

I did exactly the same thing... except that it was only slightly over 2 lbs of tobacco. :lol:

See? Progress!

Is there a picture of your cellar anywhere? Although I suppose they don't make a wide angle lens wide enough.

Is there a picture of your cellar anywhere? Although I suppose they don't make a wide angle lens wide enough.
This is from about a year ago I think:

$DSCF1951.jpg

According to tobaccocellar (thanks to the tobaccolypse) about 1/3 of my stash is less than 6 months old, so it probably looks like that plus half again now. I'm not planning on running out.

Believe me, though: there are several cellars on this site (I'm looking in the general direction of Portland here, although a couple others have really stepped up their acquisition game recently) that would put my stash to shame.

Very nice! What time does your store open?:thumbup:
This is from about a year ago I think:

View attachment 683851

According to tobaccocellar (thanks to the tobaccolypse) about 1/3 of my stash is less than 6 months old, so it probably looks like that plus half again now. I'm not planning on running out.

Believe me, though: there are several cellars on this site (I'm looking in the general direction of Portland here, although a couple others have really stepped up their acquisition game recently) that would put my stash to shame.

I took advantage of SP.com's sale on C&D to pick up a bunch of component tobaccos. I'm going to try my hand at mixing up a few blends. I also nabbed a Peterson Bulldog from TobaccoPipes.com from their 35% off sale.

I'm almost out of my last AS, CC Bay Rum. En route are a bottle each of Co9T, and CC Sandalwood.

I also have a 10 cigar pack of assorted Gurkhas, along with an ashtray, on the way.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I took advantage of SP.com's sale on C&D to pick up a bunch of component tobaccos. I'm going to try my hand at mixing up a few blends. I also nabbed a Peterson Bulldog from TobaccoPipes.com from their 35% off sale.

With 35% off, I couldn't help myself and picked up a Peterson bulldog as well. One of my favorite pipes is my Shamrock bulldog, which I understand is a Peterson second.

I was a bit bummed to find out that the sale was only for select pipes after I spent an hour and a half looking at and placing 3 beautiful Savinelli's into my cart. :001_huh: I guess I'll just have to wait on the Sav's.

Thanks, for the heads-up!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Some more McClelland tins, a bunch of Peter Stokkebye bulk and a briar Hobby Block. Surprisingly, I took a 1.5 pound box of Lux Bullseye Flake out of the cart at the last minute. I'm trying to get realistic with my purchases. :laugh:

Top Bottom